Room Rental our sister organisation
Why rent a room from us?
- You can hire a room from one hour upwards, and only when you need it. There is no obligation to rent any more than you need, and as frequently or infrequently as you like.
- The rooms are set up for counselling and are only used by counsellors.
- All the facilities you require like tissues, comfortable chairs, and an easy on line booking system are all provided in the service.
- It means clients dont need to know where you live, so work and home life can be kept separate.
- There is free parking available at our sites.
- Instead of working alone, you become part of a counselling community.
Access to the latest training and workshops from Counselling Works and specialist journals.
What does it cost?
£8.50 for individual counsellors and £12 for corporate clients an hour.
This includes use of kitchen facilties for making teas and coffees. There are two toilets available. Being in the heart of the High Street means you can easily pop out for sandwiches or a quick walk to the River Ouse, which is a short distance away. Please email Angela if you have any questions, or to make a booking.
- Two character references.
- A short history about your work and approach.
- Evidence of membership of a Professional body.
- Your Professional Indemnity policy number and the Indemnity limit.
- A brief meeting to view the rooms and to meet with one or more of our Directors or Associates.
- There is a one-off set up fee of £35. (This covers administration work, the cost of keys to the premises and setting up online access for booking rooms).
Call Angela on 01908 263800 to discuss your requirements.